- Attention: Mac users who want to update to OS Catalina (10.5) should first update to RadarOpus 2.2, then update to Catalina (10.5).
- All users who purchased up to 1 May 2018 can download and install for free RadarOpus 2.1.
If you like to update to version 2.2 (including a year free software updates), you can purchase v. 2.2 for only 59 euro. To order v. 2.2 please use the Contact form, or use the Webshop.
- New users can begin to install the Demo - tryout version
Download an extensive installation manual here, including update info from the old Radar.
Manuals & Tutorial videos
- Start learning RadarOpus by viewing these introduction videos (download and save on your desktop)
- Download the latest Manual with more tutorial videos (version 2.2.16 - 30-9-2020)
- How to use the Paul Herscu module video.
An example case using Cycles and Segments.
- Ewald Stöteler: Hahnemann Disease Classification, manual.
- Introduction to the Boenninghausen method, manual
- About the Polar analysis, Heiner Frei version, see video
- The George Dimitriadis: Why a new translation of the Boenninghausen Repertory, coming
A few introduction videos
Below a few introduction videos: But best is to download the user manual and start the intro videos from the manual.