The Synthesis App
The Synthesis App is available for Android and iOS. You can purchase the App via the App shops.
It is a fully independent stand alone version of the Synthesis, you do not need to own a RadarOpus.
But if you do have RadarOpus it as some benefits. You can send the rubrics you take in a clipboard to your email address where you can import it in your RadarOpus to continue to work on it, or save it to your patient file.
The features of the Synthesis App
- Browse quickly through the repertory
- Search on words or part of words
- Tap to add bookmarks & add to a bookmark clipboard
- Tap and take symptoms in a clipboard
- Show the analysis
- Store up to 30 analysis.
- Send the analysis as Pdf to your email
- The full Synthesis, with one author reference (the oldest source)
- Small icons indicate if it is a conservative addition or a very modern source (e.g. Jan Scholten)
General tutorial video
Video 'What's new in version 2'
Download the user manual here.
The Synthesis App is available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, German.
How to purchase
Demo - Tryout
- Both in the Android (demo) shop and in the Apple App shop (light) you can download a tryout version with only 2 chapter.
Install the demo version (Adroid) or the lite version (iTunes)
In the Apple iTunes store for your iOS device - EN / FR / DE / IT / SP
In the Google Play store for your Android device - EN / FR / DE / IT
In the Microsoft store for your Microsoft device - DE
Read more on RadarOpus website
On www.RadarOpus.com - Synthesis App you find more information.