RadarOpus has many optional Modules and Other Titles & Options available. Below are mentioned only a few. For a complete list of all available options please see the AddOn pricelist or the User manual.
Many Options come included with the Packages Mini, Silver, Gold, Diamond. As mentioned already, there are many Titles, Options and Modules which you can add to your package. Please use the contact page if you have any question.
To mention a few modules: - Heiner Frei: Polarity analysis , - Anne Verbarcke: Family Finder, - George Vithoulkas: VES, - Filip Degroote: Energetic Remedy Pictures, - Several functions to use RadarOPus with "Ewald Stöteler: Hahnemann Disease Classification," - And many Other Titles & Options
Below a few are mentioned in more detail.
Heiner Frei’s Polarity Analysis
Repertorise the case with the strong and striking modalities to see remedy contraindications based on Boeninghausen's Polar symtpoms. Get extremely accurate results following Heiner Frei's unique method of working with the Therapeutic Pocketbook!
- Polarity analysis (PA) is a development of Boenninghausen's concept of contraindications. It serves to determine in individual disease a healing probability for each homeopathic medicine in question. The method leads to an efficient and reproducible choice of remedy and increases the precision of prescriptions as compared to a conventional homeopathic procedure. Polarity analysis is based on Boenninghausen's Therapeutic Pocketbook 1846, an exceedingly reliable repertory.
- For the determination of a homeopathic remedy, the physician or therapist first needs to know the case history. It is then important to examine the patient and make a conventional medical diagnosis. Next the patients have to report their polar symptoms with the with the help of the Checklist for reliable Symptoms.
- Polar symptoms are those with an opposite pole, such as thirst / thirstlessness, cold worse / cold better, desire for fresh air / dislike of fresh air. Most polar symptoms are modalities which, according to Organon § 153, are what is peculiar and characteristic to the disease. For repertorisation we primarily use only polar symptoms. If this does not yield a best-fitting remedy, we might decide to include other characteristic symptoms in the repertorisation. Dr. Heiner Frei
Ewald Stöteler: Hahnemann Disease Classification
Althought there is not a separate payable "module" for Hahnemann's Disease Classification method, RadarOpus v 2.2 has many features which facilitates working with different Symptom Clipboards, to Highlight certain families in the analysis (e.g. Plant, Mineral, Animal, Nosode remedies). Also the Patient File makes is easy to identify (label) all symtoms according to the DC groups. In the page Manuals you can download a manual with tips. Ewald Stöteler has also made available for free a repertory of Organ remedies.
Anne Vervarcke’s Family Finder
The Family Finder - an exciting and groundbreaking collaboration between Anne Vervarcke and Frederik Schroyens.
Streamlined & beautiful interface designed especially for finding families!
Enter keywords that express the core issues of your case.
Differentiate between families, quickly viewing the essential themes and core experience of each group.
Discover many lesser known remedies!
Essential family themes - Precisely defined and easy to find!
This innovative module allows you to effortlessly search for keywords that are linked to homeopathic families and small remedies. Gain instant access to themes, expressions and essential information gleaned from Anne's clinical experience and broad understanding of the 'Vital Approach' in Homeopathy.
- Use this module to help define a family of remedies that match the vital sensation, core experience, presentation-style and mannerisms of your patient.
- Call upon Anne's broad knowledge of families and small remedies to help in your Homeopathic casework.
- Comes with a visual map which helps you to orientate the case according to the central themes / level of development.
- Diverse families are mapped according to the complexity of the issues present in the case.
- These are defined as 2D or 3D - a division which makes the process of kingdom selection more simple.
- Free 'Vital Approach' Manual included!
The more you use the module, the more you will get to know the keywords for each family. Anne has provided a broad overview of many families, distilling the information down to the most succinct points. Therefore it is good practice to use the most fundamental expressions that describe the issues in the case.
George Vithoulkas - VES (Vithoulkas Expert System)
World class advice at your fingertips - helping you solve the most complex cases.
"It has always been my purpose to contribute as much as possible to the art and science of homeopathy. Since I have used this program my success rate has increased from 70 – 85% to 95% depending on the pathology of the case. This is because the computer never makes a mistake. It always calculates accurately and takes all the criteria of case analysis into consideration"
Professor George Vithoulkas
The V.E.S intelligently combines different analysis strategies, giving priority to the smaller rubrics (as per Aphorism 153) as well as bringing out remedies based on the grading of your patient's symptoms (Keynotes approach). This often provides more satisfactory results than a flat repertorisation (using a simple counting method) because the V.E.S matches your grading of the patient’s symptoms with the grading in the Repertory. "Words fail to describe the instruction, learning, precision and results the Vithoulkas System leads you to." Andrew Ward, England
Click below to see more screens
Filip Degroote’s - Energetic Remedy Picture
A beautiful graphic module which displays a physiological map of the energetic disturbance of 1.300 remedies. A wonderful addition to the toolbox of practitioners who combine kinesiology, acupuncture or chiropractic alongside Homeopathy. A must for anyone using physical examination during the interview process.
- Filip Degroote has a lifetime's experience investigating and confirming energetic pictures of remedies.
- Filip Degroote has a lifetime's experience investigating and confirming energetic pictures of remedies.
- This module brings you the detailed energetic picture of more than 1.300 remedies!!
- Repertory of Muscles, Nerves and Vertebrae included.
- Available in a bundle with a Materia Medica guide.
- Simply R-click on a remedy in the Analysis or Repertory to see the Energetic Picture.
- Hypo- or hyper-tonicity of muscles are shown in green / red respectively.
Paul Herscu - Cycles and Segments
Paul Herscu offers us a different way to look at Homeopathy.
These insights do not contradict other methods, but the Cycles and Segments approach just simplifies and clarifies your case taking and case analysis.
The result will be that you can significantly increase your accurateness in prescribing.
The method to organize your case into “groups” of symptoms, and to arrange them logically into a “cycle of events”, and then analyzing them with his module, will offer you a list of remedies that are present in ALL ideas/segments (or in as much segments as possible).
- It helps you to understand your case more easily.
- It will quickly reduce the huge number of remedies to a smaller group of possible options.
- In his method polychrests and smaller remedies have an equal chance to show up.
- You are now able to select several rubrics from the repertory that cover partially the symptom of the patient into one segment. In this way you are sure you will enter ALL remedies that might be listed in one of the smaller/incomplete rubrics.
Click below to see more screens
Click below to download the manual, read the chapter Cycles & Sergments
Other Titles & Options
English + French / German / Dutch / Turkish / Spanish etc.
The bilingual repertory Synthesis allows you to have one or two languages visible.
You can switch the first language, and browse or word-search in both languages.
If you forgot the meaning of a word, just see the translation. Or you can optionally search in one of the languages, and you will find the rubric you where looking for.
There are many other titles available in different languages.
Boenninghausen Pocketbook repertory bilingual
English + French / German / Dutch / etc.
Similar as the Synthesis repertory, you can browse or word-search on both language.
- There is a Pocketbook repertory from Heiner Frei (bilingual), it comes together with the Polarity Analysis module of Heiner Frei.
- And there is also a General Pocketbook repertory (checked and edited by Peter Vint) (bilingual), it can be combined with the Polar Analysis.
- There is also a special version of the Pocketbook by George Dimitriadis: But this is alled "The Boenninghausen Repertory", and is only in English, it cannot be combined with Polar analysis
17 Repertory Package & Other Repertories
The 17 classical repertory package in included in our Diamond package, and consists of many interesting repertories, just to mention a few:
- Boericke repertory. Read more about Boericke repertory
- Boger Synoptic key. - Boger General analysis - Phatak repertory. - V. R. Bhatia Common cold.
- The Boger-Boenninghausen Characteristics Repertory. - Choudhury Hint for treatment of Cancer.
- Clarke's Clinical Repertory. - Roberts' "Sensations as if". - Drake Repertory of warts and condylomata.
- F. Master Hair loss. - Foster Toothache. - Guernsey Repertory of Haemorrhoids . Pulfort Pneumonia.
- R. Sudarshan Homeopathic Treatment of non-malarial fevers (repertory). Sukumaran Main symptoms of heart problems (repertory). - J.W. Ward Sensations as if.
Robin Murphy Clinical repertory
The Key points of this "Homeopathic Clinical Repertory" are:
- 400 pages larger than the 2nd edition of the Homeopathic Medical Repertory
- 20,000 new rubrics
- 100,000 new additions
- Expanded cross references, remedy list and word index
- Hundreds of new remedies
- New layout and formatting
- Large new clinical chapter and nine other new chapters
Pitcairn & Jensen New World Veterinary Repertory
Pitcairn & Jensen - New World Veterinary Repertory
The New World Veterinary Repertory has already become an indispensable tool to many veterinarians and is now available in RadarOpus!
Massimo Mangialavori Repertory SUGGESTA
A large repertory with information from personal experience and other sources compiles by the Italian homeopath Massimo Mangialovori. It has a normal repertory structure, you can browse, word search, remedy search in it. Symptoms can be taken into a symptom clipboard and combined with symptoms from any other repertory
Here you can download a short PowerPoint about it.
A great repertory which can be added to most packages.
Erik Van Woensel
Erik Van Woensel is well known in the homeopathic community. He co-authored the book ‘Levels of Health’ with professor George Vithoulkas, and for the past eleven years has advised and assisted the team that develops the repertory Synthesis. He also supervises several groups of beginner and experienced homeopaths worldwide. For more information about the Erik and his seminars and online lectures please visit his website
Here you can view 25 short lectures about homeopathic remedies.
Erik has published the following books:.
- Characteristics and Peculiarities. A Compiled MM, Radar & RadarOpus Keynotes 4.
- Classical Homeopathy, Evidence Based Medicine, Vol 1 (Theory – Case Studies – Long Term Treatment).
- Classical Homeopathy, Evidence Based Medicine, Vol 2 (Theory – Case Studies – Long Term Treatment).
- Case Analysis in Homeopathy (Theory – Case Studies).
Repertory Views - with "Reliable View by T. Galic
In the Synthesis repertory you can select which type of authors (sources) you want to see. Recently an additional View can added (as a free download).
Tjado Galic is a proven connoisseur of classical homeopathy and has a deep medical understanding (he was a lecturer in physical therapy and underwent further medical training from 1997-2009) enable him to classify and understand homeopathic symptoms against the background of medical knowledge. This combined approach has led to excellent results with a deep understanding of rubrics and case management.
Tjado Galic has been working as a naturopath in Hanover for more than 25 years. Between 2004 and 2014 he lectured in over 40 seminars in Germany, Austria and Switzerland to pass on his knowledge. In 2015, he decided to focus on his patients.
In collaboration with Prof. Hanna Bast (Prof. for Computer Science at the University of Freiburg i. Br.), he developed his own database, which in 2020 contained around 60,000 consultations and 5,700 own case reports. Currently he is involved in the creation of research concepts for the formation of scientific theories on homeopathy.
On the basis of his extensive knowledge, he developed the "Reliable Sources View" for Synthesis. We are very pleased to offer this View to all RadarOpus 2.2 Users for free.
The "Reliable Sources" View is based on the knowledge and experience of T. Galic and contains only referenced sources. This means that a reference that only contains the author without naming the work is usually not taken into account, as such a source cannot be traced and verified due to the lack of complete information.
Download from the content updater (available in v2.2 of higher)
In RadarOpus, via the menubar Help, select Check for new content.
Click on "Reliable Source - T. Galic" and Download it.
Andre Saine - MMPP "Summaries"
We are hugely excited to with the first release from Andre Saine's Materia Medica Pura Project (MMPP) - "Summaries part 1" (around 200 remedies).
Under the guidance of Andre Saine, the Materia Medica Pura Project is updating and improving our materia medica and repertories! An international team from 13 countries is collecting all the reliable material of about 600 remedies: sources include provings, toxicological reports, clinical evidence and cured cases.
We believe this project is currently one of the most significant in the field of homeopathy anywhere in the world.
Our first release “MMPP Group Summaries” - in English and German!
The “Summaries” are typically between 1 and 10 pages long, conveying the genius of each remedy.
The announcement was initially 186 remedies, but in fact contain now just over 200 remedies.
The full text - “Monographs” - upon which tese Summaries are based, will also come available in RadarOpus later.
You can order this MMPP "Summaries Part 1" and it will be added to your package with just a few clicks.
- If you are interested, please contact us via the Contact form.