Pricelist - Packages for New users
We offer a range of RadarOpus packages from a small Mini up to a large Diamond package. There are also many individual titles and modules which can be added: see the AddOn pricelist for an overview.
- Download the pricelist New packages
- Tip: RadarOpus is now also available as Rent package (per month, 3, 6, 12, 24 months.
- For the AddOn pricelist see below
Explaining the packages
- Package 1 Mini:
The smallest MINI package contains two small repertories of Boericke and Phatak with the corresponding materia medica titles and Kent or Murphy repertory. Many AddOn titles are possible (see the AddOn pricelist).
- Package 2 Mini:
This package has the Core Synthesis. This is a Synthesis repertory which with only the top 149 most common used remedies. This can be a very useful repertory for beginning students. You can add many AddOn titles to this package.
- Package 3 Silver:
This package has the Full Synthesis repertory, With 3 symptom clipboards and a MM Library with 91 titles. But it does not have Repertoy Views to select authors. You can add almost all titles from the AddOn list.
- Package 4 Gold (Basis):
This is a great package for professionals with 6 symptom clipboards, a medium patient file, adding personal additions to existing rubrics, basic families functions, Repertory Views, with a great 375 reference library. You can add all AddOn titles to this package.
- Package 5 Diamond (Basic):
This is the most most professional package with 12 symptom clipboards, the Synthesis repertory with 'Repertory Views', making personal additions (New rubrics), the professional patient file, all families functions and families repertory, and concepts, With 375 volumnes MM LIbrary. You can add all AddOn titles to this package.
- Package 5 Diamond (Full):
This is the most most professional package with 12 symptom clipboards, the Synthesis repertory with 'Repertory Views', making personal additions, a 17 repertories package, and the Boenninghausen pocketbook repertory & Polar analysis, the professional patient file, all families functions and families repertory, and concepts, with an amazing 982 volumes library. You can add all AddOn titles to this package.
- For an overview of the titels in the Materia Medica library packages download this folder.
Pricelist - AddOn titles
RadarOpus offers a large list of individual titles, book bundles, and modules which can be added to your package.
- Download the pricelist of the AddOn packages
Also see the package Modules and Options for more details of all available titles.
It is possible to receive a free 45 days demo-tryout version.
Go to www.radaropus.com and click on the icon Demo
Support and Personal training
- If you like you can receive a free 20 min live demo or training via skype or another webinar system.
This will help you to get started with the demo quickly.
- If you purchase the program it is also possible to ask for additional personal training of e.g. 1 of 2 hours.
- Be sure to download the user manual and view the getting started videos.
- If you might experience a technical problem, there is also a year free live tech support, and unlimited text support.
If you have any question please use the Contact form.