De Synthesis App
The Synthesis App is available for Android and iOS. You can purchase the App via the App shops.
It is a fully independent stand alone version of the Synthesis, you do not need to own a RadarOpus.
But if you do have RadarOpus it as some benefits. You can send the rubrics you take in a clipboard to your email address where you can import it in your RadarOpus to continue to work on it, or save it to your patient file.
- Browse quickly through the repertory
- Search on words or part of words
- Tap to add bookmarks & add to a bookmark clipboard
- Tap and take symptoms in a clipboard
- Show the analysis
- Store up to 30 analysis.
- Send the analysis as Pdf to your email
- The full Synthesis, with one author reference (the oldest source)
- Small icons indicate if it is a conservative addition or a very modern source (e.g. Jan Scholten)
Tutorial video (Engels)
The tutorial video gives a clear overview of its features.
Download the user manual here.
The Synthesis App is available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, German.
Demo - Tryout
- Both in the Android (demo) shop and in the Apple App shop (light) you can download a tryout version with only 2 chapter.
Install the demo version (Adroid) or the lite version (iTunes)
Read more on RadarOpus website
On www.RadarOpus.com - Synthesis App you find more information.