De Synthesis App
The Synthesis App is available for Android and iOS. You can purchase the App via the App shops.
It is a fully independent stand alone version of the Synthesis, you do not need to own a RadarOpus.
But if you do have RadarOpus it as some benefits. You can send the rubrics you take in a clipboard to your email address where you can import it in your RadarOpus to continue to work on it, or save it to your patient file.
- Browse quickly through the repertory
- Search on words or part of words
- Tap to add bookmarks & add to a bookmark clipboard
- Tap and take symptoms in a clipboard
- Show the analysis
- Store up to 30 analysis.
- Send the analysis as Pdf to your email
- The full Synthesis, with one author reference (the oldest source)
- Small icons indicate if it is a conservative addition or a very modern source (e.g. Jan Scholten)
The free update 2.1 comes with the option to purchase Premium features:
(View the video What's new in 2.1, see below)
- Consult three MM titles
- Search for a remedy
- Search for a remedy with one or more words
- Save up to 100 cases
Tutorial video (Engels)
Download the user manual here (for v 2.1)
The Synthesis App is available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, German.
Direct links to the App Shops: Full version
Demo - Tryout version
- Both in the Android (demo) shop and in the Apple App shop (light) you can download a tryout version with only 2 chapter.
Install the demo version (Adroid) or the lite version (iTunes)
Read more on the RadarOpus website
On www.RadarOpus.com - Synthesis App you find more information.